Monday, May 11, 2009

Lessons Learned

I think one of my biggest concerns with all the technology is that I would get to caught up in it and get way off track; which is easy already. I did think some of the things were cool like digital year books. I don't even know where my are but if they were on the computer I wouldn't lose them. Plus I think touch screen computers would be the coolest thing! It would be just like the apple phones and ipods. I also loved the virtual computing labs. I think that is one of the best ideas I've heard of. It would be so great to be able to be at home with your snacks and drinks and not have that weirdo who always sits next to me for some reason in lab but still have access to all the stuff on labs computers. It would be so much more convient.

One concern I thought about was learning. I know that when I hand write something it sticks with me longer than when I type. The catch is that I type faster than hand writing and my hand writing sucks! So I get more notes on the computer but I don't retain it. I'm just curious if this is just me or it's an overall trend. Also not everyone has access to technology at home or have cell phones so it would be kind of uncomfortable for them.

1 comment:

  1. Make specific reference to some of the resources you looked at.

    ReplyDelete